Frinton Golf Club requires both its members and visitors to respect and maintain the standards of a traditional golf club by adhering to a smart standard of dress at all times.
On the Courses
* Smart conventional golfing attire is required (including golf shoes).
* Denim jeans, collarless shirts (unless golf wear) and combat/cargo shorts are not permitted.
* Men’s shirts are to be worn inside trousers or tailored shorts, unless designed to be worn outside.
* Socks (of any length) must be worn with shorts.
In the Clubhouse
* Smart casual dress or dry, clean golfing attire is required.
* Appropriate footwear to be worn at all times.
* No golf shoes of any type are permitted in the bar, lounge or dining room.
* Smart denim may be worn, but not torn or soiled jeans.
* No caps or headwear are permitted in the bar, lounge or dining room.
* No Combat/Cargo shorts are permitted.
* Mobile phones may be taken onto the courses on silent mode.
* Mobile phones should only be used in an emergency or for scoring purposes.
* When you are in the clubhouse, mobiles should continue to be on silent mode.
* If sat on the terrace or in close proximity to the 18th green, please be mindful of golfers putting out.