Frinton Golf Club's Famous Sunday Carvery
Come and enjoy a traditional roast at our famous carvery. Tables have to be booked in advance, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Please call us on 01255 682455
The menu changes every week, so there's always plenty to choose from. We offer a selection of starters, and in addition to traditional roasts, we also have fish & vegetarian dishes. And, of course, we offer some lovely desserts to finish things off. .
We can get busy, so booking is a necessity - and we are not open every Sunday.
Non members and children are welcome, and we like to stick to a dress code of smart casual.
Here's an example menu;
* Poached Salmon and Prawn Cocktail with Mini Hovis Loaf
* Tandoori Chicken Salad with Seared Pineapple, Bhaji Onions and Mint Raita Dressing
* Creamy Garlic & Cheddar Mushrooms on Toasted Brioche
* Roast 28 Day Beef, Yorkshire Pudding,
* Roast Turkey Breast
* Crackling Topped Roast Pork Belly
* Pigs in Blanket, Stuffing, Roast Potatoes and Buttered New Potatoes, Gravy
* Plus Seasonal Vegetables: Roasted Roots, Cauliflower Cheese, Green Beans and Peas
We always run a Vegetarian Option and a Fresh Fish Dish alongside the carvery
* Apple and Plum Crumble with Custard
* James' Favourite Malva Pudding with Fresh Cream
* English Strawberry Pavlova Pillow
* Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie with Dulce De Leche Sauce
Pricing (as of August 2023)
1 Course: Adult - £16.00 Child - £8.00
2 Course: Adult - £23.00 Child - £11.00
3 Course: Adult - £30.00 Child - £14.00
(children Under 11 years old)
If you have any dietary requirements or allergies, please let us know when booking
To book a table, please call our bar staff on: 01255 682455